IaaS Cloud Administration is designed for storage administrators or cloud operators who intend to deploy Ceph Storage to their OpenStack environment. This course also covers integration with Glance and Cinder in OpenStack and configuring Ceph Storage.
- Deploying and managing a Ceph Storage cluster on commodity servers.
- Creating, expanding, and controlling access to storage pools provided by the Ceph cluster.
- Accessing Ceph Storage from clients using object, block, and file-based methods.
- Deploying the Openstack Cluster using Kolla Ansible.
- Integrating OpenStack image, object, block, and file storage with a Ceph Storage cluster.
- Launch an instance.
- Manage networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses.
- Create and manage block and object storage in the OpenStack
- Deploy scalable stacks